Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nursery

We have been making progress on getting the nursery ready for Baby Swann.  Since we are not finding out the gender, we picked a neutral teal color for the walls.  Brandon did a great job with all of the painting :)




Oakley is not sure what is going on.


It took two coats of paint to get a nice solid color.


The painting is finished!
We put blue tape on the carpet so we could determine where the furniture might fit.


It took several weeks for the paint to air out, but we were finally able to set up the furniture.
It is starting to feel like a real room again.




3 comments:

  1. Where's the belly pics? I want to see baby belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking that too. I might wait until 20 weeks to post the belly pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I love the glider rocker! I agree with Jocelyn... I want to see those belly pics!

    ReplyDelete